North Shore Realtor
North Shore Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1420 Waukegan Rd
Glenview, IL 60025
Tim Shaker Award Winning North Shore Realtor
• Develop and nurture builder/architect leads for off-market transactions.
• Work with clients to buy and sell homes, dedicated to their complete satisfaction in our partnership.
• Earned several awards for top sales in the company and Chicagoland area.
• Strategically develop collaborative relationships with potential clients.
• Assist clients through the difficult process of downsizing from a long-time home to a more manageable residence.
• Successfully work through challenging negotiation transactions requiring realtor expertise and patience.
• Resolve difficult legal issues on properties to finalize transactions.
• Negotiate property inspection issues to the successful resolution for both parties.
"Tim was a great asset in helping us find our ideal house. We told him what we were in the market for and he listened and only showed us properties that we'd be interested in. He was extremely knowledgeable about the area and is well connected, which is important if you are looking for something not yet on the market. Tim was laid back, not the least bit pushy and I'd recommend him to anyone looking in the greater Wilmette area."
-Josh F, Client
"Not sure there is anything better to say than Tim sold our place BEFORE it officially hit the market, precisely TO THE dollar amount we agreed upon. Then, a day later he had another client offer us more. A few days after that a woman who wanted our place let her agent go and hired Tim based on how well he handled our deal. Is there anything more you could even ask of a broker? Tim did this--but let's quickly take a closer look."
-Michael M., Client
"Tim was professional, responsive to my requests, and most of all he listened to me. He is not pushy, and he made some excellent suggestions to stage the home. The home sold at or above market value within 10 days! Partly luck but partly due to doing all the little things right such as the staging and open houses.5 stars"
-John H, Client
"When we started the process of moving to Wilmette from the east coast without prior knowledge of the area, we knew we would need a real estate agent that 1) was well-informed locally, 2) would get to know us to help guide us, and 3) was communicative and quick to respond. We had already introduced ourselves to a few realtors who were clearly not all there when we fortunately found Tim and instantly knew he was the guy for us. With extensive history in the North Shore, a friendly demeanor, and a work ethic that responded immediately to texts, emails, or calls, we credit Tim with our successful move to the area. By the time we made our single house hunting visit, he was able to steer us straight to the few places we would seriously consider, and concisely told us which of the rest of the MLS search results to ignore due to price/location/condition issues. Then we made an offer with his guidance and used every inspector/attorney/etc he recommended without a hitch. An amazing experience!"
-Seth G., Client